Site Terms & Privacy
This website is open to the public and has been established by GRAFX in order that clients and other interested persons can learn more about GRAFX. Anyone can visit this site anonymously to find out about GRAFX’s services.
GRAFX is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to this site. The following policy explains what personal information we may collect and how such information will be treated. Should this policy change at any time a notice to that effect will be displayed on the homepage.
This policy covers all the websites operated by GRAFX. Please keep in mind that not all the services covered are available on every site. The extent and nature of the personal information collected in relation to each site will differ and this policy will apply accordingly.
A cookie is a small amount of information which is stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive when you access the website.
The cookies store and track information concerning your use of the website such as the pages accessed and the date and time of such access. The information is collected in the name of your internet service provider.
This information is collected to enable GRAFX to generate statistics and measure site activity. GRAFX uses the information to improve the effectiveness of your visit to the website and where appropriate to deliver to you a better and more personalized service.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually change your browser to prevent this. You may not be able to use all the features on some of GRAFX’s websites if your browser does not accept cookies or if you have altered your web browser accordingly.
2. Personal Information collected by GRAFX
During normal use of the website GRAFX does not collect personal information about you.
Where you are required to register for a particular service GRAFX will collect adequate and relevant personal information necessary for performing that service.
Where GRAFX collects personal information a link will be provided to this policy and you will be required to confirm that you have read it before access to the appropriate service will be granted.
3. How GRAFX uses the Information
GRAFX’s primary purpose for collecting personal information is to fulfill your service requirements.
GRAFX is committed to improving its websites and online services and may use the information collected from visitors to achieve this.
4. Information Sharing
GRAFX does not sell trade or rent your personal information to others. GRAFX does not subject to paragraphs 4.2 and 4.3 below provide your personal information to any third party save where it is required to do so by law.
Where a particular service is provided in conjunction with a third party GRAFX will need to share your personal information with that third party. Your personal information will be provided solely for the purpose of providing the relevant service. This will be made clear when you register for the service.
GRAFX will not, in any event, share your personal information with any third party without your express consent to do so.
GRAFX may provide to third parties aggregate statistics concerning the use of the website. Such information will include no personally identifying information.
5. Your choices concerning the use of your Personal Information
You may at any time request that GRAFX deletes all your personal information held in relation to any service. This will result in you not being able to use the relevant service. You may at any time re-register with any service.
You may request from GRAFX details of all your personal information collected and stored by GRAFX. GRAFX is entitled to charge a reasonable fee for providing such details.
Should your personal information change at any time you may inform GRAFX and request that your personal information is updated.
By using the website(s) you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposed specified.
You will be required to indicate your express consent where GRAFX may share your personal information with third parties outside the USA Economic Area or where you are providing ‘sensitive’ information. In all such cases, this will be made clear.
GRAFX is committed to maintaining your privacy.
Whenever GRAFX collects and stores personal information it takes steps to ensure that the personal information is treated securely in accordance with this policy. GRAFX cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you transmit to GRAFX and you do so at your own risk. Once GRAFX receives your transmission it makes its best efforts to ensure its security on its systems.
GRAFX (Facility) Limited is an authorized data controller for the purposes of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 (ECPA), 18 U.S.C. § 2510-22. Details are available at ECPA
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
Terms & Conditions
All fees are to be paid within 30 days of invoice. Interest chargeable on overdue invoices at bank base rate +8%
All fees are exclusive of TAX., photography, copyrighting, printing, working files and any other cost unless specified in the quotation, estimate or invoice.
Any work above and beyond that listed here to be quoted on by GRAFX separately and a price agreed upon between the client and GRAFX before work commences.
Any authors corrections to supplied copy or changes to artwork or designs after approval by the client shall be invoiced extra to the fees quoted here.
The client will take full responsibility for all proofreading and copy-checking before artwork goes to print. GRAFX will not be held responsible for any subsequent litigation by a 3rd party in respect of the writing or pictorial content of any of the work.
The client will take full responsibility for checking © copyright of any material, symbols or names used by GRAFX for this work.
The client is responsible for checking all artwork or a facsimile of the artwork for corrections before plates are made.
While GRAFX will endeavor to recommend quality printers and suppliers, GRAFX will not accept responsibility for the quality of printing or suppliers.
3. Use of work
The design or other work carried out during the course of the commission shall not be used for any purpose other than for which it is commissioned without the prior written approval of GRAFX.
Where the client wishes to use design work by GRAFX for additional uses a further fee is to be agreed upon between the client and GRAFX before this further use is agreed upon in writing.
It is assumed that all work quoted or estimated for here is for single use only for one year in the USA only. A further fee to be negotiated for any further use of design or images.
4. Design credit
GRAFX shall be entitled to claim authorship for a design for which they have been responsible.
Copyright in all design, drawings, photographs, artwork or sketches is the property of GRAFX unless otherwise assigned in writing. Any fees payable to GRAFX shall not be deemed to include the assignment of any such rights.
It is a breach of copyright if a client takes a GRAFX design from any concept or development stage to production without first agreeing on a usage fee with GRAFX
6. Sizes of artwork
Where sizes of artwork are specified by the client, size and changes to that specification must be supplied to GRAFX in writing.
7. Storage of artwork
GRAFX will undertake to store all artwork for at least 6 months after which it will be offered to the client for storage.
The client is responsible for ensuring all artwork, photographs, illustrations etc in storage, transit or at the printers for the full cost of replacement.
GRAFX will not accept responsibility for the late delivery of printed goods or the late delivery of artwork where unforeseen circumstances, late copy or changes to the brief interrupt with progress of design work.
10. Cancellation Policy
If at any stage a project or production is canceled the client shall pay GRAFX for all work and cost up to the date of cancellation, whether completed or in progress.
Any third party costs that are incurred, or been committed to by GRAFX, prior to cancellation of a given project must be refunded in full by the client on proof of receipt or invoice from GRAFX.
Notice period of termination and cancellation fees. The following notice period of termination and cancellation fees apply to projects/production accordingly:
- If a 1-10 day (2 weeks) project or production is canceled less than 48 hours before work has commenced or any time thereafter, GRAFX will charge the full day rate for the first day of production costs.
- If an 11-35 day (6 weeks) project or production is canceled less than 1 week before work has commenced or any time thereafter, GRAFX will charge 1 week of the production costs (@ full day rate).
- If a 36-60 day (12 weeks) project or production is canceled less than 2 weeks before work has commenced or any time thereafter, GRAFX will charge 2 weeks of the production costs (@ full day rate).
- If a 61-120 day (24 weeks) project or production is canceled less than 4 weeks before work has commenced or any time thereafter, GRAFX will charge 4 weeks of the production costs (@ full day rate).
- If a 121-260 day (52 weeks) project or production is canceled less than 12 weeks before work has commenced or any time thereafter, GRAFX will charge 12 weeks of the production costs (@ full day rate).